Risk Assessment - Highfield Level 2 Award
|Booking Type||Course Price (ex VAT)||Max No of Delegates||Places Remaining|
Max Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: 1 Day
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend
This training course is designed for anyone in a work environment as this qualification raises learners’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment.
This qualification is designed to provide learners with an awareness of the benefits of risk assessment in any environment.
These include why risk assessments are necessary and the principles of risk assessment.
On completion of this course delegates will:
- Be able to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the main causes of accidents and ill health in the workplace, and their impacts
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment, including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping.
Classroom based tutorials and demonstrations.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
Delegates attending this course should be 16+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.