CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Refresher Course - Remote Learning via Zoom
|Booking Type||Course Price (ex VAT)||Max No of Delegates||Places Remaining|
Remote Learning Via Zoom
Max Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: 2 Days
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
This is a two-day refresher of our full Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course. Taking this course renews your SMSTS certificate.
You must complete this refresher before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full course
This course updates your knowledge of your responsibilities for site safety, health, welfare and the environment.
- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside of the course
- Continuous assessment.
- You need to attend the 17.5 hours - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.