This course is a remote learning course.
Please ensure you have access to a quiet space and a reliable wifi connection.
Duration: 2 Day
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed to give confidence to senior management, and to ensure that those who engage contractors have an assessed standard of knowledge.
This two-day Temporary works coordinator training course (TWCTC) assists those on site with responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. The course will provide delegates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works coordinator
• Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a temporary works coordinator
• Understanding the roles of others
• Understanding BS5975, the code of Best Practice for Temporary Structures on Building Sites
• Statutory aspects of temporary works
• Risk assessments and method statements
• Management of the temporary works process
Knowledge Obtained on the TWC Course
The objective of the course is to enable delegates to understand amongst other things the importance of the 4Cs’
When it comes to managing and coordinating temporary works
Remote Delivery, with continuous assessment throughout the 2-day course and a multiple-choice test
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a 5 year certificate.The natural progression from this course would be to either the Site Management Safety Training Scheme or Director’s role for health and safety course, where duties allow.
ADDITIONAL CITB COURSES AVAILABLE THROUGH MMCT LTD