Max Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: 4 Hours
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all employees as an introduction to fire awareness. It deals with how fires can occur and what to do in the event of a fire.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of fire safety, and the associated legislation
- Fire Legislation
- Actions on hearing a Fire Alarm
- Evacuation procedures including Fire muster points and roll calls
- Types of Fire (Classification of Fire)
- Fire Spread
- Dangerous substances & Flammable material
- Safety Signs
- Fire Extinguishers (correct type, ENS3 Regulations)
A high proportion classroom based tutorials and post course assessment.
Delegates attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.