Max number of delegates: 12
Length of certification: 3 Years
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any employees that are required to interact with customers and colleagues whilst carrying out their duties to provide a first-class customer experience.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of how to provide excellent customer service to external customers and colleagues within their organisation.
Attendees will achieve a clear understanding of how various factors can influence the customer journey and internal relationships.
- Explain how Carpenter values support customer service
- Describe how beliefs and respect can drive behaviour
- Make the link between internal and external customers
- List the benefits of customer service excellence
- Understand the customer journey
- Explain the difference between responding and reacting to a customer
- Differentiate between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Use communication skills to deliver customer service excellence
- Common causes of customer complaints
- How to deal with complaints
- Recognise a structured approach to phone calls and email communications
- Maximising customer engagement
- Time management
- Recognise the change process and employ practical tips to develop their own performance
A high proportion of classroom-based tutorials concluding with role play based training and assessments.