Max Number of Delegates: 6
Duration: ½ Day
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for those personnel responsible for supervising the movement of vehicles and pedestrians safely on a site.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with moving vehicles on a site and how to provide and maintain safe access routes for both pedestrians and vehicles, through the implementation of the correct control measures in order to reduce risks to their health.
- Course objectives
- Why are we here
- What is a vehicle marshaller
- Legislation & regulations
- Work environment awareness
- Effective communicating
- Vehicle reversing & parking
- Vehicle marshalling to the highway
- Movement of vehicles
- Responsibilities of a vehicle marshaller
- Practical assessment
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises, supplemented with classroom based tutorials.